Patient Bill of Rights
- Receive respectful, considerate care regardless of race, creed, color, gender, age, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability or health status.
- Be involved in the planning of care, development of anticipated goals and expected outcomes and the selection of interventions.
- Have reasonable continuity of care, including discharge planning and information concerning impending discharge and care requirements after discharge.
- Be informed of any substantial risks of the recommended examination and treatment interventions.
- Refuse treatment and be informed of the consequences of refusal.
- Have access to information concerning your condition.
- The expectation of safety in the provision of services, the equipment and the physical environment.
- Expect that any discussion or consultation involving your case will be handled discreetly and all information about yourself and your health status and problems will be kept confidential.
- Know by name the physical therapist responsible for your care.
- Review and obtain answers to questions about your clinic bill regardless of payment source.
- Information regarding the procedure for initiation, review and resolution of patient grievances regarding the facility and/or services.
- Receive prompt response to all reasonable inquiries.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this information, please call
the Administrator at 508-359-9119.