Health Insurance Information
We will bill your health plan directly. If applicable, we will provide you with the necessary
documentation to access your FSA (flexible spending account), HSA (health savings account),
or HRA (health reimbursement account) to cover any remaining balances.
MOST is a preferred provider of the following:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- Tricare for Life
- GIC plans
- Many Workers Compensation plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Private Insurers
Our knowledgeable staff will work closely with you to help navigate the complexities of the insurance maze. They are well versed in the prescription, referral and authorization requirements of the many varied plans and will be happy to assist you. However, since each patient’s individual plan may be unique, we ask all of our patients to contact member services to find out the specific details of their physical therapy benefit as they apply to outpatient physical therapy services in an office setting for their insurance plan.
Questions to ask your insurance provider:
- Do I need a prescription to cover physical therapy?
- Do I need a referral?
- Do I have to pay a copayment and if so, how much?
- Do I have a deductible?
- How much is it? How much have I met so far? Does it follow the calendar year or a plan year? Do I have a coinsurance?
- Are there any visit limits or time limits on my coverage?
- Do my benefits follow a plan year or the calendar year? If it follows a plan year, what is my plan year?
- Can I go to any facility? Does the coverage vary depending on where I go?